December's top 9 patterns that help you get into the Christmas Spirit

Thursday, December 31, 2015

December's 9 patterns from "Daily Crazy Pattern" project

Christmas is the most expected and fabulous holiday of the year and everyone wants to fully enjoy it. But... There are so much stuff you have to do before the holidays - all deadlines, annual reports, etc.  And finally you understand -"Oh my God, I don't get into the Christmas Spirit at all". 

Don't worry, I have prepared for you pretty nice patterns that will make you full of Christmas Spirit. Sit near the holiday tree, turn on lights and enjoy my creations!

Merry Christmas!












Something interesting happens here too:

November's 9 patterns that will help to put yourself in a better mood
My personal project "Daily Crazy Pattern"

You Might Also Like

0 comments